Recognize organizations for creating programs and services that are models of excellence and contribute significantly to the quality of life of individuals with dementia.
- LeadingAge provider member organizations are eligible for this award.
- Eligible programs must have been in operation for at least two years, not including planning time.
- The nominee’s program was established to address a known challenge, or service gap.
- The program has measureable outcomes or performance indicators.
- The program has potential for replication in other aging services organizations (and/or beyond).
Please note: this form does not include a “save” function. We recommend that you type your responses into a Word document, and then copy and paste your responses into the form at the very end.
Please contact Emily Wilson, firstname.lastname@example.org, with questions.
Questions for Nominated Organizations (you are encouraged to use specific stories to illuminate your answers):