The Excellence in Dementia Care Award recognizes a LeadingAge member organization for creating programs and services that are models of excellence and contribute significantly to the quality of life of individuals with dementia.
- Only LeadingAge provider member organizations are eligible for this award.
- Eligible programs must have been in operation for at least 2 years, not including planning time.
- Only nominations from LeadingAge member organizations will be considered.
- The nominated program was established to address a known challenge, or service gap.
- The program has measurable outcomes or performance indicators.
- The program has potential for replication in other aging services organizations (and/or beyond).
- Nominations close on Thursday, November 30, 2017.
Please contact Ethel Stewart, firstname.lastname@example.org, with questions.