The Exceptional Friend or Family Care Partner Award recognizes an individual who has demonstrated outstanding compassion and abilities in one-on-one care partnering for a friend or family member living with dementia.
- Unpaid friend or family care partners of any age are eligible for this award. The term “care partner” is used broadly to also include individuals who provide extensive support, but don’t provide hands-on care within the home.
- Only nominations from LeadingAge member organizations will be considered.
- Nominee’s story is inspiring to other informal care partners.
- Nominee’s contributions as an unpaid care partner are noteworthy and exceptional.
- Nominations close on Thursday, November 30, 2017.
Please contact Ethel Stewart, firstname.lastname@example.org, with questions.